Want to know what really makes up a sustainable printing company? There’s more to it than just using recycled paper or being FSC certified. Here’s a checklist that truly sustainable printing companies follow:
- They reduce their carbon footprint.
- They use alternative energy sources (solar, wind, etc).
- They add green incentives to their services and products for clients to take part in.
- They offer to help the community become greener.
- They educate the community about sustainability.
- They use more sustainable materials, such as inks, chemistry and packaging materials.
- They reduce waste and recycle everything possible.
- They transform existing products into greener options.
- They launch new green products.
- They produce environmental profiles and reports for public view.
- They make donations to environmental organizations and efforts.
- They get employees involved with programs that reduce environmental impact.
Astro‐Dynamic Print & Graphic Services is a friendly Green Printing Company and has developed a reputation for superior quality, friendly service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information, visit astro-dynamic.com. We serve Bucks County, Montgomery County and Greater Philadelphia area.